home

Thursday, December 17, 2009

i just don't like to see your old diary

I just don’t like to see your old diary.
I don’t like to see your old notes about that girl.
I don’t like to know how beautiful that girl was for you.
I don’t like to know how smart that girl was to have you blinded.
I don’t like to know how nice her smile to chill you out when you got stuck.
I don’t like to know how high your dream about her.
I don’t like to know how big your love for her until you mentioned her name in every sentence you arranged.
And I don’t like to know how faith you were in waiting her.
I just don’t like it.
Then I come to realize that I am just your none.
What is my power not to like it, what is my power to say that I was very dislike it.
I just don’t like to know that I am not your first.
Until one day, my best friend told me –she always does-
Who is he in your life ? it’s not about who you are in his, it’s about him.
Is he the first for you?
Sure the answer is no.
Is your old diary not mentioning the name for some guys?
Then the answer is no.
Yeah, I come to understand.
It’s not about who I am in his. It’s about who he is in mine.
Good people not live for yesterday, they live for tomorrow which build a path from today.
Now I don’t mind about your old diary and notes,
I am just getting deal with you. How well you treat me. How big your desire to be with me.
I am your none right now, but you just had become my habit whether I want or not, you’re all I think about each day this moment.
I am not also dealing with the future. I don’t even too care what God plans on me and you.
I just hope, if God does really hear me.
Just don’t make me addict to you, if you’re just playing around on me.
Just don’t make me think much about you, if you’ll go and leave the pain someday.
Just don’t make me depend on you, if I am not going to be with you.
Just go without a trace, now, if you do really play with me.
Just don’t too much kind on me, if you treat it to all your friends, which means I am not special.
I don’t mean to put you out as a friend, you do really nice to be a friend.
But, I might fall in you with all you have done on me. Then I will be in pain for hiding this feeling.
Dear, Mr.
Let me know that I am the one.

0 responses: